- One Step tool for taping and floating of joints and nail heads when installing drywall.
- Trigger works like a caulking gun for precise control of mud flow. Much less mess than
other systems. Just a tiny squeeze between nail heads and you may never use
any other way to cover them again.
- Traditional shaped dispensing tools mimic standard drywall knifes. With a little practice,
you can lay as pretty a seam as you do with them.
- The corner tool makes inside corners a one step process. MUCH Faster than using a straight
knife to load the corner and then following up with a corner tool.
- Fast reloading with re-usable cartridges. You can place them stragically around the room
(like in the corners) for un-interrupted use with stilts.
- Easy cleanup with just a bucket of water. Just stick the end in a bucket and pull back
and forth on the pump rod.
Sheet Rock Gunmargawalt2016-10-21T05:33:59+00:00